I was having one of those days and I had only just shared that with my friend Chris who was going to pick up her daughter and asked if I just wanted to go on a short ride with her. While she was coming over to pick me up Lindsey came by and brought me a card and some beautiful flowers and chocolates.I was totally surprised and touched by her thoughtfulness. I asked her how she knew I was having a tough day and she said she could tell by my blog. How very sweet and thoughtful you are. Thanks Lindsey. Sorry for the picture, I couldn't find you all by yourself in any of my pictures I have.(Lindsey is the one on the right)
2 comments:
What a sweetheart! I just love her!
Thanks Kim, but I am so undeserving. I wish I saw you more often! I think about you often, and love your family. Thanks for all of the sweet memories and good laughs!!!
Post a Comment