Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Amber!

We love you Amber. You have grown into such a beautiful woman. Time goes so quickly.I can't believe you have your own little family. You have always set such a great example for your brothers and sisters. You work so hard to set goals and achieve them.You are such a loving Mommy and I know you love that sweet husband. You are constantly keeping your Dad and I on the strait and narrow course to eternal life. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you mom that was really sweet. I appreciate all that you did to help me become the person I am today. I love you!!

The Brugger Bunch said...

What a sweet post my friend! I loved every moment of it! I can just feel the love that you have for that sweet lady. She has truly been blessed to have you as her mom. You have been such a wonderful example of what a Mother truly is! I just love the both of you!