Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight!

My friends and daughter love the Twilight series, and I of course don't like vampires or anything like that so I didn't read it, but I love being with good friends and the movie looked interesting so I went and liked it,so I had to go home and read the books to find out the entire outcome of the story. I am now on book three and I of course can't put it down, I blame this on you April and Chris. I am so glad I didn't get into this series until all the books were out, it would of killed me.I haven't read so much in a long time.I read until 4:00am one night!Sick!!

2 comments:

Munson Family said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE INSANITY MY FRIEND!!! Oh Edward is so dreamy! LOL! I am so happy that you are liking them! I have to agree with you though! It is so hard to get into a series when not all of the books are out! Hence our Vampire Prom! Hee hee. I am so glad to see that you like them!

Unknown said...

I am assuming April wrote you that comment, or that you are now going crazy? I can tell you the ending to the books so you won't have to read anymore:) haha