Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is right around the corner!





My mind has been preoccupied,and all of the sudden Christmas is almost here. I'll be so glad for my kids to be together with us.Last night the youth in our Ward came and caroled to my Mom. She loved it, it just made her glow. I had just cleaned her up from a big mess and I was worried I wouldn't get done in time for her to get to hear them,but I guess I am just speedy.They all were so sweet, I know my boys don't like to go and sing, I think it's mainly peer pressure.Katelynn of course had a good time.
I pulled off Kaden's birthday cake. I ruined the cake by frosting it to early,but covered it up by putting dinosaurs on it. I added food color to make it look like blood on one of the dinosaurs necks. I thought Kaden would think it was cool. After we sang Happy Birthday and he blew out the candles.Kaden said "can you clean that dinosaur Mom, that's gross".Then he asked if he could have all the dinosaurs on the cake. It cost me $2.00 for him to be thrilled.I gave him moon sand too,but he loves the dinosaurs.

No comments: