Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Thanksgiving Blessing!


Our kitchen faucet broke,the weekend before Thanksgiving and our good friend who is a plumber came over and tried fixing it, but the part didn't come for a day and then when it came, we had another complication there was another leak in it.So this went on until the day before Thanksgiving,and we were going to have to buy another faucet and they are pretty spendy. Our great friends contacted the rep for our faucet and they gave us a replacement faucet that was better then our first one.That I thought was pretty nice.Our friend put it in, and it is beautiful. We are truly blessed to have such great friends,they will never know how grateful we were for his kindness.

3 comments:

Munson Family said...

Jeff is the bomb!!!! I love it, it looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Again I am assuming that is April's comment... When you told me about it I was thinking you were talking about my Uncle Jeff. And now it all makes more sense!

Annie said...

Love having great friends that do kind things for others!!