Thursday, December 11, 2008

Continuation of Aaron's knee surgery.




Aaron checking out his muscles before going into surgery.The gown has it's own airconditiong.They plug this vacuum like thing into his gown and then give him the controls to control the amount of air coming into it. So he looks like one of those sumo wrestlers.Then into the recovery room. He looked like a ghost and they couldn't get him to wake up for very long.We were in there for 71/2 hours,WoW!I wasn't prepared for such a long stay my poor family. My angel friend Chris and her husband Jeff,went and bought dinner and brought it over last minute.She also brought yummy brownies for Aaron,that's how she found out I hadn't gotten home yet.She was my hero today.

4 comments:

Amber said...

He looks pretty calm. What a trooper.

Amber said...

Ummm, we will be able to come to your ward at least one time. We are really excited! Hey, it is almost 2 weeks there!

Annie said...

Why did he have surgery? I had no idea. Is he doing better?

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh Aaron I am so sorry that you had to deal with that! Pretend that I just gave you a big hug!~ We sure have missed you all!