
It's the funniest thing, I hate laundry and yet I have to make sure there is never more then a load in one basket at night.I do this to myself and I need to have a talk with myself or get a laundry fairy. (Kids don't count). The laundry you see in my picture is the folded clothes from Sat.the very last of it, and yet my baskets are full once again.I do however love the scent of clean laundry, and love to be outside and smell someones dryer from a distance. Then I think wow, someone else has laundry too.If I had more, extra money I would have a different pick of laundry softeners and dryer sheets,I am pathetic. I said it myself.I should be on commercial for some detergent company,I do 4 loads a day,except Sunday and that always kills me.
1 comment:
You love laundry and that is why you tell the kids to wear 5 outfits a day:)
Post a Comment