We had a great time last night,thanks to everyone. The Bruggers hosted a little get together and it was good food and great fun and pretty quiet considering all of the kids and all of the sugar flowing. I left my camera at Aprils house so no pictures to post yet.Thanks for such great friends.I think this is my Mom's favorite holiday with all the candy.
I'm very sad today,because Raul and Autumn are moving out. I hope they still come over a lot.Autumn keeps me company and makes me laugh. I hate that she is so sick. I wish I could do more for her.I love you Autumn.
3 comments:
How sad Autumn is moving out :( Where are they going? I hope not too far away. Hey, where did you get that Happy Thanksgiving button? I love it!
You are a good mama my friend, I will really miss Autumn too! Thanks so much for coming to the party and for the super fun dinner last night, we just love ya!
I miss you too mother, I am glad that I can entertain you when I am around you!
Post a Comment