Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A little excitement!!
My Mom was at her best the other day when we were at a Doctors apt.She decided to walk across the street to borrow scissors from our neighbors,only she got caught after she closed the door.Aaron had to run after her and she tried to shew him off with her cane and walked faster and nearly got run over by a car that was passing by. She ran off again and Austin caught her and then they put a couch in front of the door.That same day I came home and was making dinner and my Mom came in and asked me something weird about her efferdent tablet she had in her hand, I asked her if she had it in her mouth and she said yes,I asked why and she said she was hungry.I asked her why didn't she come in and ask to get something to eat. So I ended up calling the poison control center. It is dangerous,but not lethal.What a night. Then last night,while making dinner Kaden and Alden were in a chase mode, and Kaden jumped off the couch to catch him and hit a book case, and slit his lip open.I made Steve look at it and he thought it looked bad enough to take him to the emergency room. So he went into the one down in Eagle and got right in and out. They said Steve did all the right stuff,ice and pressure.He knocked his teeth loose. I took him to the dentist today and they said they may die,and they may not,we will have to wait.Wow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!! life is never dull at the munson home!!
Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a day lady! You are amazing that you constantly keep a smile on your face! We love you!
Poor Kaden :(
Post a Comment