I hate being so far away, you miss out on getting close to them and being as connected. You almost become a stranger to them unless you see them enough. I guess when you get those chances are as they get older and understand who you are. They are all growing so fast. I can't believe my babies are 5 and 6. They seem so grown up after spending time with Emily and Andrew. It was weird when I came home because they had older faces. Or maybe it's just me.I was so excited to hold Brody when I came home. He felt so warm and cuddly, I didn't get to hold him for very long before I had to go somewhere and I thought he would be there when I came home and he wasn't. The kids at home all love these little ones and enjoy getting close to them as well. I think it will make Abby and Kaden and Alivia more connected to their brothers and sisters having their niece and nephews around.
2 comments:
Does Brody have blue yes?
We would love to see you more!
Post a Comment