I think Grandma felt like a queen while we were gone. She told Raul that he was a very good cook. He made hot dogs and frozen pizza, and she really loved the microwaveable breakfast sandwhiches.I also left ice cream and she loves ice cream. One night she came out with pink makeup all over her face. She told Raul that she was going to clean her bathroom ,but she needed a cup to do it,A drinking cup.Raul said she gets up alot during the night.She does.Today she told me she saw a snake in her room,a baby one. I asked her to show me and she said she already got it with a hard piece of paper.
3 comments:
Where's the picture with the makeup all over her face? :)
I want to see the picture with all the makeup!
I bet Raul loved that. He probably thought she looked so beautiful. What a sweet bro-in-law. If fact, if he is anything like Autumn, he probably put the lipstick all over his face first. Way to go Raul.
Post a Comment