Thursday, October 16, 2008
Grandmaism's
Today when Austin got home from school, he asked" Grandma what's up "?She tells him she was ironing for a man, and of course Austin knows she isn't allowed to use the iron, So he questions her. Then the tears start and she gives more of her story of today,how she was doing a whole bunch of filing for Kim and she didn't even appreciate it. Of course I let them know to just let her believe her stories,because it really doesn't matter. Then Austin tells his Grandma" I wasn't trying to make you sad, I was just asking how your day was.Then she proceeds to tell him she was typing two boxes of stuff for some lady who is paying her,this has been one of those days. Steve and I went on a date tonight because we want to watch the BSU game tomorrow. When we came home, Grandma couldn't find her remote, and Steve not knowing where she stashes her items when she's rearranging couldn't find it. I did, so I put all her interesting items back where they really go. So I had to put something up in her bathroom, and on her counter she has a container that you put cotton swabs in that is nice looking and in it, there is water with and efferdent tablet, and her reading glasses soaking in it. She was explaining how they are suppose to soak overnight, I helped her understand she needed to put her teeth in the denture box with the water and the tablet.I think I need some chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kim you are a saint!! hope you had fun on the date!!
Oh honey, you need a TON of chocolates. I love that you are still smiling!
Post a Comment