

Austin has technically graduated from High School,just waiting for the diploma.His brother in law and sister told him he could come and stay with them down in Provo,he has some connections to try to get a job and he could take a class or so. Austin thought that would be cool and give him a little independence before the big mission farewell. We thought this would be a good experience and sent him off for his adventure. Little brother Kaden was so very sad about this,he is afraid he will never come home or won't stay very long like his older sisters.The tears were free flowing at our house. I can't believe how much I think about him and much harder it becomes to let go each time another leaves. This is preparing me for the two year bit.They grow so fast and you don't see how fast it is all happening. We miss you Austin, and Ashley and Amber and Autumn.
6 comments:
I have not had to experience this yet, but it will be good for him and he will be great!! he is a good kid with so much potential to fly high!!
Don't worry, we miss you too! Eventually we will be able to stay for longer than a couple weeks. By the way, Austin is a complete mommy's boy.
Oh my friend, what a sweet and tender post. I truly cannot imagine what that will feel like. We just love that kid and are truly going to miss him! You know that you have done well as a mama when your little ones miss them as much as you do. What a sweet family you have! I love you!
Well my mother you have done a post that is great as usual I Love you guys so much and am glad to hve been raised up by such loving and great parents thnk you and tell kaden i will not be mean like ben and amber and will visit for longer:)
Austin
I don't understand why any of your kids would want to leave your home, it is truly a wonder. You are a great mom, and I have heard that letting go is the hardest part of being one. XOXO
Congratulation, Austin1 I agree; you are truly blessed to be raised by your wonderful family.
Thom (Ben's Dad)
Post a Comment