Steve took the children to Settler's Park yesterday afternoon, the 14th, and when they left they wanted to race back to the car. Anyways, Steve took a video of it which mostly features Kaden holding his pants to keep them from falling while running. He has such a little butt that he always has had a problem with this!
6 comments:
Poor baby.
That's too funny! I can totally relate when my older 2 were that age! I haven't had that probably with poor Zach..he's a true Christensen! :)
I have a belt he can borrow...
Oh my heavens! I LOVE IT! I wish that I had such a little butt that my pants would fall off when I ran.....wait...O.K...... maybe just a LITTLE bit of a smaller butt, LOL! Love you!
By the way, here is the blog site I think you would enjoy: http://www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com/. Copy and paste this into your browser and enjoy!
My boys are having the same problem lately!! They are alway reminding me to put belts on them. Funny Funny Funny!!!
Post a Comment