Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yippee!! My washing machine is fixed!


Thank you to all my friends who had to help me with my laundry. I can't explain how grateful I am for a washing machine. I will still be catching up,but it feels so good to be able to do it last minute. I don't know how those women use to do it by hand.That must of taken forever to do.The repair man was pretty funny, he would tease and say" shoot they gave me the wrong part" He must had been in a good mood.He probably could tell how excited I was to have my washing machine fixed.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! I bet you are super excited! I know I am! By the way, thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, I am pretty tired. More so because it is that lovely time of month again. However, I am still able to get everything I need to get done (sometimes just in the nic of time).
Oh, and our dryer finally has been fixed so that it doesn't take 4 hours to dry our clothes. NOw, it only takes one round! Cool huh?

The Brugger Bunch said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! What wonderful news! I agree, I would have been a TERRIBLE pioneer. It is crazy how we take for granted such simple pleasures~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE, O.K. one more LOVE, you family picture! You all look wonderful!