It was late this evening (Sunday) and Grandma had gone to bed, or so we thought. After quite a length of time, she comes into the Kitchen and it was obvious that she had been doing something to her hair, so Kim asks her, "Mom, what did you do to your hair?" and Grandma says she curled it. Kim asked her what she used to curl it and she couldn't say, but to Kim it looked like she had used lip gloss and coverup makeup to do her hair. Steve thought this would be a good moment to conduct an on the spot interview of all the witnesses to get to the bottom of the story. Here is the video that was made.
1 comment:
Kim! I love your family! Even the funny stuff makes me cry... Seriously, you are the family I dreamed of belonging to when I was a wee little one. I think you should start a blog for you rmom called "Alice in Wonderland". It is amazing how you do it all and still laugh. Your mom is so lucky to have you, I tried to take care of my mom once an dit lasted one night - she called my brother and waited for him with her bags packed in the garage!! Good job at all you do. Lol, Selina
Post a Comment