Our first feel of fall. All the coats came out, and the mittens and umbrellas. This was also on game day for BSU, and it ended up being a pretty nice day. The rain disappeared. It was no gloomy day. BSU, won their game against the Oregon Ducks.
Wow... it looks very cold there. :) I noticed you are trying to build your own lake in the back yard... looking good. :)
P.S. I'm pretty sure you can round up a few more pics of me to put on the slide show. I think there may be a few individuals who may appreciate it.haha
1 comment:
Wow... it looks very cold there. :) I noticed you are trying to build your own lake in the back yard... looking good. :)
P.S. I'm pretty sure you can round up a few more pics of me to put on the slide show. I think there may be a few individuals who may appreciate it.haha
Post a Comment