Tuesday, September 30, 2008
More Grandmaism's
After I got the children out the door, I had already fed grandma and was getting myself and Steve breakfast. My Mom came in and was doing her cry talk thing and said "It's Paula's birthday today". I said "Mom do you know what month this is? She said "yes, it's December 9th" I said, "No it's Sept.30th". Later on in the afternoon Mom came out asking for Austin's help with something but we couldn't understand what she wanted help with. Then she showed me this sweater vest she wanted the boys to try on. I told her I didn't think they would like a girls sweater vest. She told me it wasn't a girls vest it was for either sex. I'm sure if you look at the vest in the picture you would agree this isn't a guys vest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet naughty grandma! We just love her. You have the patience of Job my friend! I loveeeee naughty Grandma stories!
Post a Comment