Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day Mom

This is what being a Mother is all about, her children. We love you. I love being a mother because of the tender feelings I felt for my mother when I was young. She was so creative and celebrated every holiday with such excitement and creativity. I didn't get that talent. I love the memories they created. I love family dinners and get togethers, she did them up so grand. I loved all the amazing summers with fresh fruit and playing. I loved you letting us dance and watch musicals and teaching us about the scriptures. Having family home evening and letting us show off our talents as we saw them. Teaching us how important blessings are and paying tithing. You gave me the Gospel and it has given me the tools to get through all the trials we have been through and we continue to go through and look back and see how they have been teaching tools and sometimes great blessings. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Marla and Jim said...

I so agree with you Kimberly. Your mom was such a flamboyant and full of life person! Spring was definitely full of flowers, bar-b-ques and beauty at her house despite the many challenges of life. Love to an wonderful mother-in-law. She truly lived the spirit of motherhood. WITH LOVE FROM MARLA (Jim's wife) XOXOXOXOX!.