After breakfeast and before he entered the MTC
Austin and Steve at the Oqurrih Mountain Temple (I'm not sure on the spelling)
The new house front
The home in Tumble Creek
The new house.Good or bad it happens and boy have we had change. We have moved out of our cozy little neighborhood we loved and ventured not very far away but not in the comfort of good friends and great next door neighbors. Give it time and I'm sure we'll feel this way about this neighborhood as well. We are still close enough to get together and see each other often but not as easily. The friends we have met through our time in Tumble Creek are some of the choicest blessings to come into our life. They still are with their phone calls and help when I need it.
Next our Sweet Austin is off on his 2 year mission to Peru, in fact he made it through his first 3 weeks down in Provo and is down in Lima, Peru at the Mission Training Center down there (the CMM) He thought he was doing pretty good with the language and then he got out of the airplane and felt less confidant.He has a companion from Ecuador so hopefully that will help get him even more experience before he gets in the field. He is such a good young man and he is going to make an awesome missionary. He is missing home, which I don't think he thought would happen. I guess we just have way to much fun when we are together. We all miss him a lot but we all are glad he is serving the Lord.
I do love our new home. It is great. It has a big yard and the kids play in it all the time. It has a fire pit that the teenagers love. There is no carpet on the main floor and that is sooo much better for cleaning Grandma messes. Which she happened the first week we were here and it made a big difference. It has tons of light which makes us soo happy and it has such a beautiful yard in front. The neighborhood is really pretty, just a lot more people in it. We new everyone on our last street. The kids like that all of us sleep on the same floor.
We are all moved in and settled. We did that very quickly, that's where OCD behavior helps. The little kids have to change Elementary school next year. That will be hard, I love the teachers I would have gotten next year.
Aaron is adjusting to not having Austin here all the time. They are such good friends and they will have even more in common when Aaron goes on his mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment