Thursday, January 7, 2010

Austin's Mission Call

He is going to the Peru Trujillo Mission. He will enter the MTC on April 28, 2010. I will post the video of him getting his call when I figure out how to do it.

5 comments:

Marla and Jim said...

Oh, he will LOVE it -- coming from a large family and all! Does he know any form of Spanish yet?

WOW! He doesn't go to the MTC until the end of April! WOW!

Well, that probably gives him some time to earn some more money towards his mission fund.

HE WILL REALLY GET TO FEEL THE SPIRIT OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST THERE! HOW FUN!

Marla and Jim said...

Will it be the Provo MTC?

The Brugger Bunch said...

WAHOOOOOOO! Austin we are so excited for you I can hardly stand it! You will be a Dynamite missionary! Look out Peru, here comes one of the very best!!! LOVE YOU GUYS! Cute blog entries by the way Kim, I love them all! Love you!

nina said...

HOORAY!!! There seems to be a common them among the ward of heading south - Congrats!!

Tifferz said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! The people are fantastic and you will love the food! Miss your sweeet family!