
Wow!Can you believe it has been 25 years? I love you more than the day I married you.You have always tried to lighten my load and be there for me and our children. You set such a great example of being a gentleman. You have opened the door for me in the car for 25 years even when I race you to get out. You always tell me you love me and take me out once a week, usually on our Friday night. You always set a great example in leading our family in prayers and family scripture study. I could go on and on. How I love your smile and that is what caught my eye with you right away. I love to hear you sing, it always makes my heart flutter. When I met you I felt like I had known you forever and I knew we were meant to be together. I know Heavenly Father was watching out for me when he sent you my way. I love growing older with you, and enjoying watching the fruits of our love grow up and become such loving adults. Thanks for putting up with all of my emotional roller coasters and allowing me to take care of my Mother. Thanks for working so hard to support us and be there for all the extra things I need. I do think you can read my mind because you come so close to knowing what I need. I love you!
6 comments:
Ohhh what a cute picture!
Happy anniversary! See, I remembered : ).
Congratulations! You look like Ashley in that wedding photo. :)
Congrats Kim and Steve !! Good to know couples still going strong !!
Happy Anniversary to TWO of my most favorite people in ALL THE WORLD! We adore you both and are so excited for your Anniversary! Love you!
Here's to 25 more. Congrats!
Post a Comment